Welcome to the Lean Recruiting Toolkit eLearning course, where you will learn how to find better employees faster, who will stay longer and contribute more using our proven methodology.
Earn your JIT Lean Recruiting Yellow Belt certification at your own pace! 30-day, no-questions-asked, money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with this course.
- Are you tired of having that “perfect” job candidate slip away between your fingers?
- Are you frustrated with ever-changing hiring requirements?
- Are you discouraged by the lack of qualified talent in the marketplace?
In this online recruitment training course, facilitated by Lean Recruiting expert and author Craig Brown, you will learn how to create effective and concise strategies for all of your recruiting campaigns. Our recruitment strategy creation system works exceptionally well across all verticals, whether you hire software developers, sales people, lawyers, manufacturing staff, admin staff or even manual workers.
As you can see from the image above, you simply work your way through a number of short videos until you complete the course using our intuitive navigational system.
This course has been designed for in-house HR professionals; whether you are already a talent acquisition specialist, or are an HR generalist hoping to learn more about Lean Recruiting Strategy formation. By the end of this course, you will be able to create and execute strategies that will enable you to hire better employees faster who will stay with your company longer and contribute more.
Specifically, you will learn how to...
- Create and critique lean recruiting strategies making use of the Lean Recruiting Canvas framework. This involves...
- Evaluating the Problem that led to the hiring requirement. Is it a real problem that needs solving?
- Properly enunciating Company's USPs to show candidates that your company is a stable, viable concern.
- Outlining the Role UVP to show candidates what's in it for them.
- Selecting appropriate must-haves based on the hiring needs of the company.
- Designing a custom-made Process, including appropriate Sources, for individual roles based on solving proof points.
- Selecting and evaluate Key Metrics, ensuring Kaizen, or continuous improvement.
- Learn Kaizen continuous improvement techniques by recognizing and act upon both Obstructive Catalysts™ and Latent Catalysts™ using Agile methodology.
- Discuss other quick wins, such as...
- How to write a job advert, as opposed to a job description.
- How to attract more female and minority applicants.
- How to ensure job-candidate fit.
- How to conduct effective screening calls.
- Efficient communication with both hiring managers and candidates.
This course can be completed in your own time, at a pace that suits you - think of it as a NetFlix series, peppered with an occasional quiz (see image below) to verify understanding. Check out our curriculum, and free preview lessons at the bottom.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive your JIT Recruiting Yellow Belt certificate, which you can then display on your LinkedIn profile and other social media accounts. This certificate proves to management, colleagues and employees that you have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of lean recruitment.
We are so confident that you will find exceptional value in this course that we offer a full, no-questions-asked, refund guarantee of you are not happy with this course for any reason within 30 days or purchase.